This guidance helps architects and developers design, build, test, deploy, and upgrade SharePoint intranet applications. A reference implementation demonstrates solutions to common architectural, development, and application lifecycle management challenges.
It covers following topics..
– Architectural decisions about patterns, feature factoring and packaging.
– Design tradeoffs for common decisions many developers encounter.
– Implementation examples demonstrated in the RI and in the QuickStarts.
– How to design for testability, create unit tests, and run continuous integration.
– Set up of development, build, test, staging, and production environments.
– Managing the application life cycle including upgrade.
– Team-based intranet application development.
Click here to download from Microsoft Official site.